• Subscribe
  • How has your PH launch helped sales?

Daniel Zaitzow
    28 replies
    Interested to see how much of a sales kick folks have seen from their recent launches?!

Replies

Cassidy Doyle
    PH was great for initial traction. While the sales spike wasn’t massive, we gained valuable feedback and interest that later converted into sales as we improved the product
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @cassidy_doyle so more of a launch / test / amend / intterate strategy for your team?
    Benson Xu
    I can get more PRs
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @anbangx haha you can get them or you do get more PRs as a result of the launch?
    Benson Gao
    The release and sales growth are not closely related; it actually depends on the product's competitiveness and practical value
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @bensongao did you found that your website traffic jumped at a minimum?
    Ludovica Eleazer
    Our Product Hunt launch has led to a noticeable increase in sales. It’s been a great way to gain traction and attract new user.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @ludovica_eleazer do you have a rough % from launch week?
    Indiana Joshi
    It's amazing how a bit of visibility can lead to more customers discovering our product.
    Dashik Boeloepnaandong Amos
    Launching on Product Hunt really gave our sales a push. It's been great to see more interest and hear positive feedback from the community.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @dashik_boeloepnaandong_amos totally - do you have a rough % that increased from your launch?
    Christopher David Anderson
    Well, ProductHunt helped us get a good initial boost in traffic and signups. We saw a 4x spike in web visits and over 100 signups on launch day alone. While things have calmed down some since then, there's been a nice sustained bump in sales from the added exposure and SEO juice. Plus some great customer feedback and ideas. Overall well worth doing the PH launch! We'll keep working it to maximize the momentum.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @christopherdavidanderson love to see some metrics! Do you have a Freemium / trial model where folks can sign up for free? Any idea what the retention looked like from those 100 signups? Didn't directly think of the SEO pop but that is an interesting thing to think about too!
    Elena Tsemirava
    Once again there are tons of bots in the discussion.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @elenat hahaha I am trying to push back to get some human responses out of them - weed them out as best I can.
    Sadie Howard
    in direct sales I didn’t see a huge bump , but the exposure led to partnerships and collaboration offers that boosted revenue long term
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @sadie_howard love that - we're you seen by folks engaged in the PH community or like a VC / strategic partner that just saw it by happenstance?
    Amy English
    Our launch helped establish credibility. Even though sales didn’t skyrocket, being on PH gave us trust with new customers, which improved conversion rates in the weeks follwing
    Scott Todd
    The launch definitely brought more visibility. I saw a nice increase in inquiries right after going live, which is always encouraging!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @scott__todd no big jump in sales?
    Gwendolyn Kira
    I experienced a noticeable boost in sales post-launch. The platform seems to attract users who are genuinely interested in new products.
    Jack Hayes
    The feedback I received during the launch was invaluable. It not only boosted my confidence but also led to more sales inquiries!
    Carlos Cruz
    Our Product Hunt launch gave us a big visibility boost. We saw a 30% increase in sales during the launch week alone! The key was engaging with the community before, during, and after the launch.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @carloscruz that makes a ton of sense - did you promote your PH launch outside of PH (FB / X / LinkedIn?)
    Jaime Lawson
    For us, the launch didn’t lead to immediate sales, but it helped build brand awareness. We’ve noticed an increase in website traffic and sign ups, which led to more conversion over time.
    Julia Pollard
    My sales doubled after the PH launch! It really helped us reach a broader audience, especially since many early adopters love testing new tools on product hunt