• Subscribe
  • How important is advertising for startups?

Ghulam Abbas
    20 replies

Replies

Islam Akramov
    I think is really important to choose a clear strategy of promoting, I also create a discussion about that topic, to take a feedback from PH community!
    Kabir
    Abbas Bhai, I love being the first guy to reply to your posts :) You might be getting tired of that! The advertising budget often needs to be included in solo or small startups. They seem to focus on organic social media reach or hope for a viral breakout. But advertising on social media + Google + traditional media is a big plus.
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    @shownotes Thank you, Kabir bhai! I really appreciate your strong replies. Your deep knowledge and experience are impressive, and I'm sure we were together in Yahoo chat rooms and on Orkut in the past.
    Casper Brix
    @shownotes Interesting. So, you recommend advertising (paid ads) from the start?
    Kabir
    @casper_brix I think if there is a budget for it, it's worth spending on appropriate media. Google adwords, FB ads, X ads, etc. definitely create visibility.
    Moon
    ReplyMind
    ReplyMind
    Advertising is crucial for startups to create brand awareness and attract customers. Consider incorporating targeted social media ads and influencer partnerships to reach a wider audience effectively.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    I believe that advertising is very important for startups, but it's best not to launch large-scale advertisements without first validating PMF.
    Bon
    Most startups likely do not need advertising, especially in the early stages.
    HelloLeo
    Dream Machine AI Online
    Dream Machine AI Online
    @abbas143official I think the advertising is useful. But not for the startups. We can use the product hutn/twitter/linkedin to get the first user. If you can get the fitable user and the payment is great. You can try advertising. Now my product is launching for the startup (https://www.producthunt.com/post...). I invite you to vote my product. Thank you all!
    Abdellah
    Advertising is important, but more important will be to have a good branding, portfolio presentation and content strategy, they way you can have a good organic reach. It's the foundation before buying your way through advertising.
    Nathalie
    Advertising plays a crucial role for startups by increasing brand visibility, attracting customers, and driving initial sales. Effective advertising helps startups establish a market presence, differentiate from competitors, and build a loyal customer base, which is essential for long-term growth and success.
    Jao Japitana
    It is a very essential thing not only for startups fror all types of businesses. No matter how gretaa product is or how talented or skilled a person is, if you don't market our advertise, no one will know about it and no one will talk about it to make your network grow. So final answer is is - VER VERY VERY important
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    Really really crucial man, best is organic marketing
    Chole Adamas
    depends on the industry
    Kelly Nguyen
    Eventually everything you do either in a startup or a conglomorate contributes to "advertising". A small UI in your app might adds to the brand awareness, and a share tab might trigger a viral trend. At the end of the day it all boils down to how to tell the story.
    Emily Harris
    Advertising is important for startups looking to establish a presence in a competitive market. It not only helps in building brand awareness but also drives customer engagement and sales. Effective advertising strategies can accelerate a startup’s growth by reaching a broader audience quickly. For startups specifically aiming to optimize their digital marketing efforts, it might be worthwhile to contact Black Propeller customer service. They specialize in digital advertising and can offer tailored strategies to boost your online visibility and engagement. Getting professional help can make a substantial difference in how quickly your startup gains traction and attracts customers.