• Subscribe
  • How long did you prepare for the launch?

Nick Anisimov
    15 replies
    Let the community know how much time and effort you took to prepare. And, of course, tell us your secret tips. πŸ˜‰

Replies

Nick Anisimov
    Let's start with our team. We started preparing for the launch about 2 months ago. I think it is better to start preparing for the launch as early as possible, ideally 3-4 months in advance, to have time to get to know the community and organize all the materials for the launch properly.
    Hanna Barzakouskaya
    We started preparing for the launch approximately a month ago, but I must admit, we're still on the hunt for that secret sauce! 🀫 It seems like the most effective approach so far has been to share our story and offer assistance to others, even if it sometimes feels like we're walking the fine line between being informative and, well, a bit spammy. πŸ˜…
    Nick Anisimov
    @anna_panchenko I think you are doing everything right. At a time when a lot of people are using bots (let's face it) asking real community members for help is absolutely normal.
    We started about 3 months until launch.
    about one month for each launch
    Nick Anisimov
    @hanna_z Are you satisfied with your results?
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    7 days :) That's why I'm happy with the results. But I already had a lot of customers. If you are a new member, I think you need about 2 months. If you're an active member, you need less (It depends on how active you are).
    Nick Anisimov
    @olenabomko 7 days, incredible! I agree, there is a big difference between a newbie and a community member.
    Rohan Pathak
    I haven't actually launched my own product so I cannot say anything but I'm pretty sure a lot of successful founders who have successfully launched their products on product and have worked on it for two to three months, build connections with other founders and people and it takes a lot of time to build a waiting list and build your distribution channels!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @persuasionkid mirroring that sentiment re: 2-3 months. I also think it depends on the size of your team / goals of the launch. It's important to be realistic but also spend time on a daily / weekly basis to build pre-launch but more importantly to continue to engage / build community post launch.
    Umar Ali Seo
    Hi, I hope you’re fine. I'm a guest post service provider, Since 2015 I have been in the online marketing field. I'm providing High-Quality Guest Post/link-building and article-writing services to all of my clients. I have a great resource of high-quality genuine blogs with various niches.