• Subscribe
  • How many domain names do you own?

I'm a domain hoarder. I used to accumulate tons of domain names, each one representing a potential project that never got off the ground. They just expired and went to waste, or going for never-ending yearly renewals. After chatting with other founders, I realized I wasn't the only one with this problem. That's why I created SaaS Names, a free domain marketplace where you can list and discover domain names without any fees or commissions. $0 to list your domains. $0 commission. I've just launched it on Product Hunt today and I would appreciate your support πŸ™ https://www.producthunt.com/posts/saas-names Feel free to share any feedback and suggestions to improve it :)

Replies

Arthur Leclercq
    3 for now
    Bren Kinfa πŸ’Ž SaaS Gems
    SaaS AI Tools
    SaaS AI Tools
    Launching soon!
    @arthur_leclercq That's a good amount! :)
    Kabir
    OMG! I think I am GoDaddy's biggest customer :) I might be because they are super friendly when I call them :) I buy domains like my wife buys new pair of shoes :)
    3 for running and 3 for backup
    Ramit Koul
    Tbh, just sometime ago, I also thought of solving this problem similar to what you have done with SaaS Names. Glad that you did it in such a good way. Supported the launch and all the best!! πŸ’ͺ
    David Popescu
    A bit of a technical question here, but do you know If I can run multiple api endpoints off the same domain? At the moment I may be spending a bit to much on domanis, I think accross all my businesses and client's businesses we're above 25 domains...πŸ˜…
    Sree
    @davidpopescu66 You can point a domain to an IP address of a server. The default webserver port will be 443 but you can have multiple API's running in the server with different ports and you can access it with "domainname.com:portnumber"
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Supported! Whats the catch? is there a rev side?
    Benjamin Sloutsky
    Probably a little over 10 right now
    GaΓ«tan Le Gac (Unique Domains)
    I currently own 27 one word .io and .ai @brenkinfa I signed up 10min ago, but I unfortunately didn't receive the confirmation email :(