• Subscribe
  • How many ideas did you explore before finding the one that worked?

Amit Arora
    13 replies
    After working for years in different companies, I'm now building my own business from scratch. I think a lot about potential ideas and read a lot about entrepreneurship. I've had many ideas, but none have felt like "the one." 📌 I've read many opinions. Some people say it took them years to find a good idea. Others say the idea isn't as important as the execution—there are plenty of ideas. I think both are right. 🗯️ How long did it take you to find a good idea that worked out? And how did you come up with it?

Replies

Yusuf abdulaziz
    Tried about ten different ideas before landing on the one that finally worked .
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    @yusuf_abdulaziz that is the Beauty of life :)
    It look around ten attempts with various ideas until I found the solution that clicked.
    Amit Arora
    @ivyabubakar_abubakar persisting for 10 attempts shows your commitment :)
    Dickemar Alee
    I went through roughly eight concepts before finding the right one.
    Amit Arora
    @dick_ nice, appreciate your commitment 😌
    David Grunwald
    It took testing several ideas to finally discover the one that hit the mark.
    Amit Arora
    @da_vid_grunwald well that is how life helps us iterate and test and then eventually brings the gem 💎
    Dinda Nancy
    Played around with many ideas before stumbling upon the one that finally worked out
    Amit Arora
    @dinda_nancy well that's a very nice approach. this helps to broaden the perspective and eventually choose the final one. how did you decide, that you have now reached the one you are confident to move forward with.
    Sana Khan
    Explored quite a few ideas before landing on the one that really clicked. It was a bit of a process.
    Amit Arora
    @s_ana_khan and how did you finally decide that this is the one that you were actually confident about?
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    We cycled through dozens of ideas before finding one that truly resonated. It involved rigorous testing, gathering feedback, and iterative refinement. The key was blending insights from market trends with in-depth user feedback. By staying agile and responsive to both successes and setbacks, we were able to hone in on a concept that not only worked but also excelled!