• Subscribe
  • How many makers do we have for a team of one?

It’s great to create an idea, but what’s the hardest part of getting something to launch working as a solo creator?

Replies

Giovani Drosda Lima
    I am a team of one 😁 I am more focused rn in doing good projects rather than gathering too much attention. I think it's like building a garden - the more beautiful it is the easier is to gather people to know it.
    @kitamashi great philosophy! What about the time it takes to create the metaphorical garden?
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    I also think that connecting to other solo people is great, so you can build a support net.
    As a solo creator, the most challenging part of launching a project is likely juggling all aspects of the process on your own. From idea generation to execution, promotion, and everything in between, it can be overwhelming to wear all the hats required to bring your vision to life. However, being a team of one also means you have complete creative control and the ability to make quick decisions without needing approval from others. Remember to stay focused, stay organized, and reach out for help or collaboration when needed. Good luck on your solo creative journey! We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    When flying solo as a creator, it's like being a one-person band – challenging but hey, who needs a whole orchestra when you can rock it solo, right?