• Subscribe
  • how many of you travel more than 4 times year?

karanveer
    20 replies
    and how many of you use Airbnb or other services and why? and which ones are nice?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! As a tech-savvy individual who's deeply immersed in the startup and agency world, I'm always on the go and I completely understand the need for accommodation solutions that can cater to frequent travelers like us. Personally, I travel more than 4 times a year and Airbnb is my go-to choice for accommodation. The flexibility, unique spaces, and often cost-effective nature of Airbnb listings make it a top contender for me. Plus, the opportunity to stay in local neighborhoods adds a special touch to the travel experience. If you're looking for other services besides Airbnb, options like Vrbo, Booking.com, and HomeAway are also worth exploring. Each has its own perks, so it often comes down to personal preference and the specific needs of each trip. Happy travels, fellow wanderers!
    Marvin Mändle
    yes, I do. Most of the time I use Airbnb or booking. Because it's simple to book and you can choose from several nice appartements or houses.
    karanveer
    @marvin_maendle okay thanks but do you compare prices on Airbnb vs booking ?
    Marina
    Yup, travel pretty much often because in Europe it's way easier and lots of affordable options. Mainly via Booking, less Airbnb. Booking has higher variety of options from cheap to luxury. AirBnb for some locations is quite limited.
    karanveer
    @marina_bau europe sounds fun to travel , btw do you compare the prices on different platforms before booking?
    Marina
    @karanveer rarely I compare Booking because they have huge variety of options for every budget and taste, only sometimes with AirBnb if they have some unique accommodations to stay in. Plus, i have some loyalty program with Booking that gives me extra perks and discounts, so I would say it can also be a decision maker when you choose your travel platform.
    Abdul Manan
    Have you tried using any trip automation tools? I'm currently building WePlan AI (https://weplan.ai/) to tackle most traveler problems. Our plan over the coming months is to put Airbnb's side by side with hotels so travelers can easily compare the two and book. Beyond that, we will allow for flight booking + restaurant reservations. If you want to sign up as an early user I'm happy to provide credit in exchange for data on cities you know well or for product feedback. Let me know if you're interested!
    karanveer
    @abdul_weplan I'm also having a little journey around ideation to design to dev on this where I compare among each other and show best rates along with ratings and then earn through affiliated commisions. simple stuff. since the idea is similar, if you wanna join forces do lmk. we can distribute the workload and get there faster.
    Abdul Manan
    @karanveer Let me know if you want to sync up for a chat this weekend. I should be free most of Sunday. If that doesn't work, I'm sure we can find time early next week as well. Look forward to syncing up!
    karanveer
    @abdul_weplan okay sounds good. let me know when how where ?
    Abdul Manan
    @karanveer do you want to share your email? We can continue the conversation there
    karanveer
    @abdul_weplan sure, drop me a DM on x.com/veerxyz I'll share it there or drop your email here I'll follow up
    gill richardson
    definitely more than that. We are trying to make a trip once in two months, even if that is a short one, just for couple of days. Our next trip is to Czech Republic in few days only. Right now I am busy purchasing a vignette https://vignetteczech.eu for the upcoming trip and booking some hotels.