How many unfinished projects do you have currently? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

Sneha Nair
45 replies

Replies

Deepak Singh
1 In progress 2 yet to start 😟 Looking for better people so we can get started
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
zero. If you promise your self you have to finish. then you won't start anything you cant.
Stefan Pettersson
Many! Because for some the journey of building something was the key, rather than finishing it. For others, what I learned while building it gave me more information that triggered a reevaluation if it was actually worth completing. However - the exploratory phase of actually starting something have often been the source of the projects I've also completed.
John Miller
Apparently I have a few, I am trying to clean up my act and finish my unfinished business so I may proceed and maybe actually accomplish something. It is time to put it all together. I have stuff everywhere. I need to clean it up may take me a moment but I will succeed
Christian Misael Prado Ciokler
None. At the moment, I'm in the midst of deciding which idea from my vault to bring to life.
Andres
2 for me, seems to be the magic number. I would prefer to say un-launched instead of finished though.
Victor GirΓ³n
like 4 but I'm trying to change that with my last project visualworks . io, after 7 years i think I got it now πŸ˜‚
Pir Ahmed
One unfinished project. I just started out it for fun but then I was not able to manage it unfortunately. Currently I have two ongoing out of which one is under development, coming out soon and the other one is launched - https://personalfoliokit.framer....
Deola Williams
3 πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ. But getting there soon
Shehbaz
Lost count, dont even know which ones are WIP any more
Triz
Wait! Can people actually finish their projects? πŸ˜‚ JK, about 4 atm! Looking forward to giving closure to some of them next week!
Peer Buksh
Two, after successful journey of paraphrasing.io buildwith-ai.com heiftojpgs.com But I hope I will finish both websites next week, and they will be ready for SEO next month.
Too many to count, so many domains sucking up my money :(