How much of a priority is a good UI Design for your business?

Vimal Kutmutia
11 replies
Do you believe it helps in conversions on your websites and retention to your products?

Replies

Johnny Foster
Massive priority. Think about the clean, user-friendly interfaces of Airbnb or Slack. They significantly improve the user experience.
Vimal Kutmutia
@johnnyfoster99 AirBnB design philosophy is mind blowing. There's so much to learn from them. Couldn't complain about Slack, I'm a daily user. So I keep analysing on a daily basis. :)
Wayne Parker
UI design is crucial. It's the digital storefront of your brand. If customers can't navigate, they'll bounce. Even giants like Apple prioritize it. So, it's a big deal.
Vimal Kutmutia
@wayneparkour True Wayne! Apple has always found to be very sensitive and meticulous about design details. Take Dynamic Landing for example. I loved it.
Julia Jenkins
For me, it's everything. A great UI can be the difference between a user sticking around or leaving.
Vlad Zivkovic
It's crucial for conversions!
Vimal Kutmutia
@vladimir_zivkovic I can second that. It affects the actions of the user on the website or app significantly I believe. I usually decide on whether to use the product or not based on it's visuals. :) Any product you might recommend that has the best UI and products that has lot of room for improvement?
Vlad Zivkovic
@vimal_kutmutia For me UI played a big role do split from the crowd in the market and to increase the conversion rates. New UI increased conversions for almost 70%.
Vimal Kutmutia
@vladimir_zivkovic It sounds like a learned insight Vladimir. Very useful. Care to share the product's before/after in case you have any?
Jamayal Tanweer
As a designer, it's very important to have a beautiful interface that complements the experience well. However, I believe a good UI design isn't enough if the product itself isn't functional. A good balance between the two is what drives growth.