• Subscribe
  • How Much Time Do You Spend on Social Media Management?

I’m curious to know how much time you're spending on average when it comes to social media management, especially in generating post designs and actually posting them. How long does it typically take you to create the content and schedule or publish it across different platforms?

Replies

Preston lvy
    I find that managing social media takes up a significant chunk of my day.
    Prince Joseph✨Founder of Buzzi.AI
    @preston_lvy I hear you! Social media management can be so time-consuming, especially when you're trying to keep up with different platforms and maintain consistency. Have you found any ways to streamline the process or save time when creating and scheduling your posts?
    Sue Buist
    In an 8 hour day I can plan 2weeks of content with 8 posts per day across 4 platforms. And I can create two days of content from that plan. I also keep up on my participation in groups and communities.
    @sue_buist That's really efficient! Planning two weeks of content and creating two days' worth in just one day is impressive. How do you manage to stay so organized and consistent across multiple platforms? Any tips for someone looking to improve their social media management process?
    Sue Buist
    @princejoseph Social media marketing is my full time job. I do it for my own product, launching soon and I am starting a business doing it too. I use AI for content planning. I ask for a detailed content plan that includes ideas for visuals, key words, text overlays, hashtags, caption and hook. I have found that is the heaviest work load is generating content ideas and how to portray the message. From there, the content creation is simple. I follow the detailed plan. I am also very comfortable with various design tools like Adobe creative suite, vidoe editing and audio editing. I will check out your product too.
    @sue_buist It’s impressive how you’re leveraging AI for content planning and launching your own product while starting a business. Feel free to check Buzzi AI, could be a great fit for streamlining your content creation even further. It generates visuals, captions, hashtags, and more, based on a detailed strategy. I’d love to hear your thoughts or see a review if you find it helpful! 😊 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Sue Buist
    @princejoseph I gave it a quick look. I am not much of a fan of AI generated images or videos. I like to have more control over the images I use. I will give it a try though and definitely leave a review.
    @sue_buist Thanks for giving it a look! I totally understand wanting more control over images—AI-generated content can be hit or miss depending on your style. But it’s definitely worth experimenting with to see if it sparks any new ideas. Appreciate you being open to trying it out, and I’m looking forward to hearing your feedback!
    Jacob
    For me, social media management can be a full-time job sometimes.
    @jac_ob I totally understand! Social media management can definitely feel like a full-time job, especially with all the tasks involved—like brainstorming ideas, designing posts, writing captions, and scheduling across different platforms. Do you have any specific strategies or tools that help you manage your time more efficiently?
    David Baker
    I usually spend a couple of hours each day on social media. It can be hard to keep up with everything. What’s your strategy for managing it all?
    @david__baker I can relate! It’s definitely a challenge to keep up with everything on social media. My strategy involves using scheduling tools to batch-create and schedule posts in advance, which helps a lot. I have recently launched a product which generate and schedule social media posts, https://www.producthunt.com/post... you can check it out if you like.. Do you use any tools to help with your social media management?