• Subscribe
  • How much time you spend in communities?

Neel Patel
    17 replies

Replies

Prince
    I just began.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I rather do not count it :D
    Raymond Yeh
    About 1-2 hour each day. And I try to focus on providing value through active participations to maximize my time there!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    didn't count it rather 😄
    Jason Jackson
    Not enough lol. Waaaay too many interesting discussions and conversations happening all the time to keep up with. I try to hop in when I can but end up getting sucked down rabbit holes too often haha. Need to get better at setting limits on my community time 😅
    William Marget
    Recently, I join this community
    Kushal Gandhi
    I have started spending more time recently!
    Hugo Ducharme
    I spend 8 houres a day
    Allen Deck
    I spend about an hour daily engaging in various commuties for networking and learning.
    Daisy Rosy
    Usually, I dedicate 30 minutes each day to communities related to my interests and professional growth.
    Luther Westover
    I never focus on Time.I check in a few times a week, so maybe 2 3 hours in total.
    Iris Matt
    I check community updates and participate for around 15-30minutes daily
    Desire Waterman
    I usually spend a few minutes several times a day in communities to stay connected
    Emily Thompson
    Probably more time than I'd like to admit! 😅 Between checking updates, responding to posts, and browsing new content, it's easy for the minutes to turn into hours. I try to limit myself to 30-60 mins per day on the communities I'm most active in. Any productivity hacks for curbing the community scrolling habit?
    Matthew Aaron Clarke
    Same question here. I don't really track how much time I spend engaged in online communities, but it's probably more than I realize! Easy to get sucked into interesting discussions and lose track of time. Curious what others' experiences are in terms of balancing community participation with other priorities and responsibilities. Let me know your thoughts!