• Subscribe
  • How much % you feel AI is taking in your company

Shantanu Deshpande
    13 replies

Replies

Sophia Brosius
    AI is probably taking up around 20% of our work. It’s growing, but we still rely heavily on human creativity and decision.making.
    Shantanu Deshpande
    @so_p_hia Thats great to hear...! I always feel human touch is something which will be forever needed...lets see where things will take us
    Curtis J. Sanders
    I’d say AI has a significant role in our company, maybe around 30%.
    Shantanu Deshpande
    @curtis_j_sanders Yes thats great! Can you help me with any example possible
    Elizabeth M. Mitchell
    From my perspective, AI contributes about 25% to our company’s workflow.
    Shantanu Deshpande
    @elizabeth_m_mitchell Good to see AI taking over slowly... Can you help me with the tasks you specifically perform with AI
    Grayson Carter
    I’d guess AI is involved in about 35% of what we do.
    Shantanu Deshpande
    @gray_son_carter Good to hear that.. If possible can you please specify an usecase that would help peopel understand your perspective in a much better way...
    Sabine Engel
    I’d say AI is about 30% of our operations now. It handles a lot of routine tasks and helps with data analysis, but there’s still plenty of human input needed
    Shantanu Deshpande
    @sabine_engel Yes using AI to monitor and perform repetitive tasks saves a bunch of time for any company
    balhazar
    In my company, AI feels like it’s around 50%. It’s really integrated into our processes, from customer support to project t management.
    Shantanu Deshpande
    @balhazar_r Good to hear that.. adapting to new technologies is something that every company should adapt to
    Matthew Aaron Clarke
    I'd estimate AI is handling around 20-25% of tasks in our company at this point. We use it pretty heavily for content generation, code assistance, data analysis, and customer support. It's not running the show but definitely plays a significant role in a lot of key areas. I'm curious to see how that % grows over the next few years as the tech keeps advancing!