• Subscribe
  • How often do you release a newsletter having a digital product?

Patryk Pijanowski
    22 replies
    I am curious as to how often you release a newsletter having your own digital product/tool. Do you do it regularly e.g. weekly/monthly or every update i.e. less frequently? Which works better and what is the average open rate of it you have? Please let me know!

Replies

Advin Jadis
    Weekly newsletters work best for me as they keep the audience engaged and informed, though it does require consistent content planning.
    Hannah Chinonso
    The unwritten rule is weekly. I've done email marketing bi-weekly for a brand. Their newsletter had a 40% average open rate. Another one I did monthly had a 60% average open rate(it was a highly personalized newsletter).
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    thinking about starting a newsletter soon :)
    I find that sending a newsletter every time there's a significant update works best for me. It keeps the audience engaged and up-to-date. My open rates tend to be higher with these frequent updates.
    Quico Benford
    I personally prefer a monthly schedule for my newsletter. It strikes a good balance between keeping people informed and not overwhelming them. My open rates are steady with this approach.
    My3 Murthy
    @quico_benford very interesting- doesnt it become too sparse?
    Nathaniel Vogler
    I’m curious about others' experiences. Do you think sending newsletters only when there’s something big to announce is better, or is a regular schedule more effective?
    herringbur
    Do you believe that a regular timetable is more beneficial for newsletter distribution, or should they only be sent when there is a major announcement to make?https://www.producthunt.com/disc...eggy car
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    For products, I am considering doing a monthly one. Reason being that my product, Selftalk.ing, is more of a commitment and it would make sense for it to be sent every month.
    Juhi Desai
    @patpijanowski Though, if we think of an initial stage then it can be weekly. But I guess now the duration just does not matter your approach to newsletter is curated, appealing and clear. The personalized newsletter tends to work better at grabbing more attention from the customers so that's one approach to send your promotional content in a better way.
    William Seikh
    For me a quarterly newsletter works best. It gives enough time to gather meaningful updates and insights.
    Alex Bravo
    Sending out newsletters bi-weekly strikes a good balance between staying top-of-mind and not bombarding the subscribers.
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    I usually send out a monthly newsletter for my digital product. I find that this frequency work well.
    Bill Frad
    I release a newsletter every week because I have a lot of new content and updates to share regularly.
    Jay Peterson
    Monthly newsletters work best for me. It gives enough time to gather good content
    Jhony Srear
    I send out newsletters with each update. It keeps things fresh and timely
    Tumblar Kevin
    Monthly newsletters are sent out with product updates to keep subscribers informed without overwhelming them.
    Alira Kamb
    Weekly newsletters have been effective in maintaining audience interest and engagement, resulting in consistent open rates.
    Steve Troy
    Newsletters are sent to only when significant updates occur, which tends to lead to higher open rates despite being less frequent.
    Marina Morris
    I send out newsletters monthly to keep users updated without overwhelming them, and it seems to keep engagement steady.
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    I work at JetSoftPro, a software development service company. While we’re not a product company, we do publish a newsletter where we share insights on trends we observe across various business sectors through our collaborations. We post it on LinkedIn once a month. With so much content and information out there these days, it’s important to keep newsletters concise - the more frequently you publish, the shorter they should be. https://www.linkedin.com/newslet...