• Subscribe
  • How often do you update your landing pages?

Salar Davari
    24 replies

Replies

Haider Murtaza
    I usually update my landing page monthly to test new ideas and see what works best with my audience.
    YanXu
    If I'm browsing a website and I see a landing screen that I feel good about, I'll immediately sketch a design for my landing page.
    Hana Salazars
    I like to review and update my landing pages every quarter to make sure they stay relevant.
    Salar Davari
    @hana_salazars what about user experience. doesn't it confuse them to say a new layout every now and then?
    Poll Coll
    I update my landing pages as needed, often when there’s new content or feedback.
    Zajin dacos
    I find that updating my landing page whenever there’s a big change helps keep things fresh.
    Vimal Kumar
    Depends on the traffic but it's not very frequent.
    Prince Kumar
    I usually refresh my landing pages whenever I launch a new campaign or promotion to keep things relevant.
    Billy Boy
    I update my landing pages quarterly to keep content fresh and aligned with current marketing goals.
    Salar Davari
    @billy_boy I've heard that from others as well and we're going to do that but I keep wondering if find it irritating!
    kimchi
    update mine based on major changes or new product lunches otherwise, I live them as
    Xavier Jam
    I review and update them whenever there’s a significant change in my product or service offerings
    Mae Twyman
    I I try to refresh my landing pegs quarterly regularly updates help with SEO nd user experience
    James Frank
    I update my landing pages every few months. It helps keep the content fresh and ensures that the design aligns with any new branding or offers.
    Jahanzaib Ara
    I update my landing pages as needed, especially when there are significant changes in our product or market trends. It ensures that visitors always see the most relevant and up-to-date information.
    Michael Thomas
    I tend to refresh my landing pages whenever I have a major update or launch. Keeping it current is key to making sure it reflects our latest features and value propositions.
    Julia Klemenc
    For me, it's more about major milestones. If there’s a significant change or promotion, that’s when I’ll update the landing page.
    Sandy Leventh
    I don't update them as often as I should. Maybe a couple of times a year, but I know I should be more consistent.
    Lucille
    I update my landing pages whenever I have new features or offers. It’s a good way to keep things fresh and engaging for visitors.
    Vanessa truman
    I try to refresh my landing page every few months to make sure it stays relevant and aligns with our latest goals.
    Salar Davari
    @vanessa_truman Thank you. based on what you and others have said, I think only when there major changes, we should update our landing pages.
    Salar Davari
    Thank you all. Your tips were really helpful.
    Chanity Pham
    Once every 2 months. Need to make sure info is still relevant, features section are rearranged based on their demand popularity. Also, would go on landing page audit tools for more objective feedback