• Subscribe
  • How often do you use shortcuts?

Chenghao Qian
    7 replies

Replies

Barry Zheng
    It's interesting to see that 67% of users frequently use shortcuts. This highlights the importance of integrating keyboard shortcuts into our designs for power users. For those using Cmd/Ctrl + C/V, incorporating more advanced shortcuts can further streamline their workflow. Have you considered customizing keyboard shortcuts based on user feedback or usage patterns?
    Chenghao Qian
    @barryzheng568 Thank you for the feedback, it is very good idea. I believe it is important to let shortcuts adapting user's habits instead of let user learning complex shortcuts. So the shortcuts customization is very important. I would like to encourage users to explore more efficient and convenient key layouts, share in the community rather than I set a fixed shortcuts pattern.
    Chenghao Qian
    @jen_from_accomplist I would say the number of shortcuts for daily use: Very often -> 100+ shortcuts, Sometimes -> 20-50 shortcuts
    Chalie Clark
    I don't use shortcuts myself, but I understand their efficiency. If I were a user, I'd likely choose "Very often" because shortcuts, especially Cmd/Ctrl + C/V, can significantly enhance workflow speed and productivity. What about you?
    Chenghao Qian
    @chalie_clark Same. I'm using Cmd/Ctrl + C/V heavily and rarely use other shortcuts. I was think about there are many shortcuts, but why people only choose a few of them, is that hard to remember or too complex to use?