• Subscribe
  • How quickly can AI MicroSaaS products be developed in 2024?

Sıla Barışık
    13 replies
    Hey everyone! I'm really curious about the time it takes to develop AI MicroSaaS products these days. I get that it varies depending on the product, but when you first saw this question, what was the number that popped into your head?

Replies

If we have a clear idea and a solid team, we could get an AI Micro SaaS product up and running in as little as 1 to 3 months.
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado's GPT: Customize, Train, Embed
    @leo__z My teammates are saying they could get it down to just one day. Wild, huh?😅
    Jesse T. Glover
    It really depends on the complexity of the product. For simpler AI MicroSaaS tools, we might be looking at a few weeks to a couple of months for development.
    Sıla Barışık
    @shiva_gautam2 Let's say, these are the minimum requirements: 1- Landing page 2- Registration / Login/ Password renewal 3- Payment integration 4- Your main service page and the operation of this service which is a custom GPT solution.
    Walter
    I’ve seen some developers push out a basic version of an AI Micro SaaS product in under a month if they’re using pre-built AI models and frameworks.
    Sıla Barışık
    @walter_e_s What about no-code? Imagine it possible to build in under a week. What do you think?
    murph
    I stood up some of the core nutrition plan calculations and AI meal logging for BodySherpa in prob 10-15 hours tops spread out over a few days. I stood up the basic landing page (self-hosted, Flask, Tailwind, Daisy) in 3 hours.
    Sıla Barışık
    @duffdevone That's really impressive! How did you find working with Flask and Tailwind? Did it streamline the process for you or not?
    Zainab Adamu
    From my experience, it seems like 2 to 4 months is a realistic timeframe. Advances in AI and microservices have streamlined a lot of the development process, but you still need to factor in testing and iteration.
    Blondelle Pai
    I’d estimate around 1 to 3 months for a basic AI MicroSaaS product. The rapid development cycle is one of the advantages of using AI technologies, but the final timeline can vary based on how unique or complex the solution is.
    Shelli Dickinson
    It’s interesting to think about! My guess would be 3 to 6 months. While AI has accelerated many aspects of development, getting everything just right and ensuring quality still takes a bit of time.
    David Michael Johnson
    The timeline really varies based on the complexity of the AI models and integrations needed. I'd say anywhere from a couple weeks for a basic AI-powered tool to several months for more advanced AI SaaS offerings. Using pre-trained models and APIs can speed things up vs. training your own models from scratch. Rapid prototyping and iterative development is key to getting AI products out quickly in this fast-moving space.
    Yossi Elimelech
    probably two weeks if you have a good boilerplate that you are deeply familiar with and we talk about only the 1-3 core features. For me, it'll probably take a month because I suck at design.