• Subscribe
  • How to collect high quality video testimonials on autopilot? 🎥💬

Ghulam Abbas
    6 replies

Replies

Isabel Hely
    I’d recommend setting up a clear and easy process for customers to follow, just like Vibeo AI does. Simplicity is key for getting high quality responces.
    Candy Portuondo
    using automated tools like Video AI can really streamline the process. It’s amazing how AI can enhance the quality and engagement of the testimonials!
    Allegra
    I’ve been using automated tools for collecting video testimonials, and one trick I found useful is setting up a structured email campaign with clear instructions and examples. It’s helped streamline the process and get more consistent results.
    Zaheer Khan
    I’m considering implementing a reward system where users get a small incentive for submitting video testimonials. This approach could encourage more people to participate and provide higher-quality feedback.
    Léo Fournier
    To keep things on autopilot, I’ve automated the process by creating a dedicated landing page for testimonials, complete with an easy-to-use recording tool. This setup has made it simple for customers to share their experiences without much hassle.
    Marcus Logan
    That's great, I would love to check it out, since I run a marketplace platform so it may be helpful for me. Congratulations on your launch