• Subscribe
  • How to Fix MsMpEng.exe High CPU Usage on Windows 10

Madiha Eman
    1 reply
    I've been experiencing high CPU usage on my Windows 10 system due to MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Defender Antivirus Service). This issue is significantly slowing down my computer, and I’m looking for effective solutions to fix it. If you have faced this issue before or have any insights on how to resolve it, please share your suggestions. Specifically, I’m interested in: Temporary and Permanent Solutions: What steps can I take to immediately reduce the CPU usage? Are there any long-term fixes to prevent this issue from recurring? Configuration Tips: How can I optimize Microsoft Defender settings to minimize CPU impact? Are there any specific exclusions or settings that can help? Alternative Solutions: Should I consider using a different antivirus program? If so, which ones have worked well for you without causing high CPU usage? I have tried to learn some from different platforms like The Verge, Tech crunch and The Geek Insights (https://thegeekinsights.com/how-to-fix-msmpeng-exe-high-cpu-usage-2/ ) as well. Any advice, tips, or personal experiences you can share will be incredibly helpful. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Replies

Madiha Eman
    Running InShot on a PC is not straightforward since InShot is primarily designed for mobile devices (Android and iOS). However, you can still use InShot on your PC using an Android emulator. Here’s how you can do it: 1. **Download an Android Emulator**: Choose and download an Android emulator for your PC. Some popular choices include: - **Bluestacks**: A widely used Android emulator. - **Nox Player**: Another good option with robust features. - **LDPlayer**: Known for its gaming performance but works well for apps like InShot too. 2. **Install the Emulator**: Once downloaded, follow the installation instructions provided by the emulator. 3. **Sign In to Google Play Store**: After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account to access the Google Play Store. 4. **Download InShot**: In the Google Play Store within the emulator, search for "InShot" and click on the app to install it. 5. **Use InShot**: Once installed, you can open InShot within the emulator just like you would on a mobile device. You'll have access to all the features of InShot Pro that are available on mobile platforms. 6. **Import and Export Files**: You can import media files (videos and photos) into InShot from your PC’s storage and export edited files back to your PC. Using InShot through an Android emulator allows you to take advantage of its powerful editing tools on a larger screen and with the processing power of your PC, which can be beneficial for more intensive editing tasks. for further details click: https://proinshots.com/