• Subscribe
  • How to get kitty coins on PH

Steffi Nicolaïdes
    15 replies
    If I understood right, you get kitty coins when: - Someone upvote one of your comment - You upvote or leave a review on a product --> to be confirmed But upvotes on your discussions are not counting I think. Do you know another way to get them?

Replies

Eugenie Thompson
    You can get kitty points when someone upvote your comments on products or discussion.
    I am here to follow the discussion.
    Aaron Hays
    Thanks for this, I had no idea how to get them.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    I feel like PH is a scam, cuz you can look at my activity, it's all genuine and progressive but I still am not getting K coins. But mostly, you should get them via commenting and reviewing products!
    Sukumar
    You can earn kitty coins by participating in Product Hunt’s daily challenges and activities.
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @su_kumar interesting! where are the challenges?
    William Campbell
    You might find kitty coins through referrals. Invite friends to join Product Hunt and you could get rewarded.
    Anthony
    I also want to know how people can get thousand points here. I had a hard time to collect my 12 points lol
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @ryujy2509 hahaha so hard I agree! I can only tell you to keep using everyday (you'll get addicted at the end anyway haha) and engaging with people, etc. You'll find resourceful content, so at the end kitty coins will come really easily. It was hard at the beginning for me too, but I see that they're coming really quickly now because I keep using PH
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    But does getting more coins do much? Outside of the gamification is it just a trust/authority signal?
    Steffi Nicolaïdes
    @kacy_boone1 it gets you more seen/shown when you start a discussion like this one, or eventually when you launch!