• Subscribe
  • How to grow a start up fast?

Ghulam Abbas
    51 replies

Replies

Mohamed Lotfi Sassi
    Bring the right people and understand the users better so you can truly build their experience. Ensuring user engagement leads to faster growth for startups and attracts investment!
    Max
    @mohamed_lotfi_sassi YES! Understanding your users is crucial for startup success. Keep up the great work!
    Sree
    To grow a startup fast, focus on doing things that don't scale (Paul Graham's advice). This means providing exceptional personal service to your early users, recruiting customers manually, and iterating quickly based on their feedback. It might seem counterintuitive, but these hands-on approaches can lay a strong foundation for scalable growth later on.
    Kathy
    @sreenington I 100% agree. Do things that donot scale can help to find how the product-market fit is.
    Pablo Roig
    Is even posible? open to hear!
    Sumit Jha
    totally depends but can you share some insights?
    Milli Sen
    Be active on socials or where your target audience is active.
    Kshetez Vinayak
    I haven't grown a startup big yet, but I'm really going for it with my AI launch this month. Key lesson: marketing and networking are as vital as coding. Previously, I just built. Now, I split time equally: code, market, network. Here in PH chats daily! Anyone else learning this? Let's swap tips as we prep for launch. ๐Ÿš€
    Max
    @kshetez_vinayak Balancing coding with marketing and networking is crucial for success. Consistency is key. Best of luck with your AI launch!
    Suchal Bojamma
    Focus on marketing rather than building something perfect. I know a lot of founders who fail solely because they waited to perfect the product. If you think your startup has a product that's market-fit, you should put your entire energy into marketing
    Max
    @suchalbojamma Marketing is crucial for success. But don't forget to gather feedback from customers to continually improve your product. Just notified.
    Suchal Bojamma
    Thanks @stylar_max, I'm totally with you on this. Staying in touch with your customers and getting feedback from time to time can take your product a long way.
    Walt Wu
    @suchalbojamma I couldnโ€™t agree more. I once spent millions of dollars, and my biggest lesson was not marketing in time. By the time I realized it, it was too late because establishing proper marketing channels takes time, and during this period, R&D expenses continue to burn through the budget.
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    To grow a startup quickly, solve a clear problem, build a strong team, secure funding, and always be active on social media this will helps a lot for connecting with others.
    Sarah Mooney
    marketers make a world of a difference
    Sarah Mooney
    I've found partnerships to be super helpful, with other companies that have similar customer target. This lets you reach more potential customers but much more cost-effective!
    Andreas Sohns
    To grow a startup fast, focus on finding a strong product-market fit and listen to customer feedback. Build a great team, leverage social media for marketing and network with industry leaders.
    Anton Gera
    Either build something super unique and highly needed on the market or master the marketing channels such as referral, email, content etc.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    To grow a startup rapidly, prioritize product-market fit, scalable business models, and effective marketing strategies. Forge strategic partnerships, focus on exceptional customer experiences, and invest in top talent. Stay agile, iterate continuously, and secure funding to fuel growth. Track key metrics, stay persistent, and adapt to market trends for long-term success.
    Max
    Growing a startup fast requires strategic planning, strong customer focus, and effective marketing. Utilize social media, partnerships, and customer feedback to accelerate growth.๐Ÿš€
    Teo Deleanu
    Don't use agencies. Hack your way up. Start small and get the snowball bigger every day, Compound efect matters. Bonus points if you catch the trend wave at the right time
    Elizabeth Calderon
    Nowadays building something that is completely new to the market is nearly impossible. I believe what really matters is the connection with early adopters. Word-of-mouth is the most efficient and cost-effective way to spread the word.
    Shemtov Yogi
    By ensuring your product truly solves a problem for your target audience and collaborating with other businesses and influencers in your industry.
    Vladyslav Presnov
    If you want to grow quickly, it's essential to take advantage of all the modern technologies available. Luckily, we're in an era where we have more tools than ever to boost efficiency across all aspects of a project. By leveraging AI, you can optimize your workflow and automate processes, which will make a huge difference. Embrace these advancements to streamline your efforts and watch your productivity soar!
    Lisa Steingold
    Great product + great service + great team = a winning formula. Generally startups one of the three right and then wonder why they're not scaling.
    Greg Cohler
    Pick something really niche and be opportunistic