How will your business (really) use AI in 2023?

Andrea Naomi
10 replies

Replies

Richard Gao
Mostly building a frontend off an already existing API. I actually built one of these with evoke-app.com We have a stable diffusion API for businesses building image generation AI apps
Andrea Naomi
@richard_gao2 I’m personally very interested in the image generation side of things. Selfishly, I’d like some sort of front end autocomplete. Something as easy as Canva’s forward slash command to create modern webpages.
Saul Fleischman
I am using it to start a Japanese blog, aiming (finally) for the Japanese market for RiteKit solutions. I also get it to use our knowledge base (help pages) to write blog posts. We aim to do more cerebral things, such as mashups of our APIs. What are you doing with it?
Andrea Naomi
@osakasaul awesome 👏 the Japanese blog sounds interesting. I’d also be curious to see the API mashups. I’ll be using it for content (blogs, newsletters, etc.). I imagine I’ll also be testing a bunch of emerging products this year. I’d like to use it to develop a deeper understand of all the data we have and will very likely use it for research and ideation. On a personal note I’m writing an AI content newsletter to document generative experiments. I’m aiming to use it to create interesting personalities. I’m also interested in structuring prompts for image generation that go deeper than stylized inputs. We will see how it all unfolds :)
Uday Patel
We are using it build freelancer and agency based solution. Like automated tweets, linkedinpost and medium blogs without spending a second on it
Murali Gottumukkala
In a number of ways, specifically on the commerce side
Mahad Kamran
To assist in content writing
David Cagigas
Content Creation!
Ejaaz Patel
content marketing mainly