• Subscribe
  • How would you address a situation where users have different interpretations about your product?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    13 replies

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I start by gathering their feedback to understand the different perspectives. I also look for common themes or misconceptions and update our product documentation, FAQs, and tutorials to clarify these points. Engaging with users through surveys, focus groups, or one-on-one conversations also helps, :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @hamza_afzal_butt Hamza, I think honest communication is key here. q&a sessions, live webinars and surveys can really dig up the problems and thus you can find solutions to it.
    Roman Tikhonov
    Hi Hamza, I usually dig deeper into it by asking additional questions about their background (because previous experience affects greatly how people perceive your product) Also, you can ask for get an external perspective from other founders / makers on Reddit's r/SaaS (Weekly Feedback Thread) or on reviewlab.app — the platform I'm working on rn
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @rtikhonov impressed with your approach!
    Susan R. Pruitt
    I 'd run a quick training session or webinar to clarify how the product works.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @susan_r_pruitt good for you!
    Lucy Rolff
    I’d focus on gathering detailed feedback and clarifying our messaging to ensure everyone understands the product the same way.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Blondelle Pai
    If users have different takes on the product, I’d offer more detailed guides and FAQs to clear up any confusion.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @blondelle_pai interesting!
    Teofilo Rassin
    I’d collect feedback on the different interpretations and use it to refine our product description and user onboarding to better align with user expectations.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @teofilo_rassin nice approach!
    Steve Troy
    Gathering user feedback and providing clear instructions can help everyone understand the product the same way.