• Subscribe
  • How you handle your work pressure and Stress?

Ishwarya Bose
    12 replies

Replies

Zane Ryan
    Work stress can be solved by high work efficiency If you are under pressure, you need to understand yourself. Everything will be fine, don't worry
    YanXu
    Concentrate on work when I'm working, isolate myself from work when I'm resting.
    Shemtov Yogi
    To combat burnout, i set clear boundaries between my job and time for myself.
    Haris Morris
    I don't hesitate to address burden or stress with my manager or coworkers. Open communication helped me find aid and solutions.
    Tywin Del
    I prefer to use productivity tools and apps to track projects, deadline, and progress.
    M Fikri
    I prioritize tasks by focusing on what’s most important and breaking larger projects into smaller, manageable steps. I also take regular breaks to recharge, practice deep breathing or mindfulness to stay calm, and maintain a healthy work-life balance by setting boundaries. Staying organized and asking for help when needed also helps me manage stress effectively.
    Graeme
    gym and airpods - I only got airpods a couple months ago, but even when working blocking out noise and people around me with the noise cancellation puts me in flow mode where i feel no stress
    Draco Dawson
    When work pressure hits, I make sure to take short breaks throughout the day. Even a quick walk or a few minutes of deep breathing can help me reset and tackle tasks with a fresh perspective.
    Iris Matt
    I find it really helpful to break down big projects into smaller, manageable tasks. It makes everything feel less overwhelming and helps me stay focused.
    Paul Mbetobong
    Exercise is my go-to stress buster. Whether it's hitting the gym, going for a run, or even just a dance break, getting active helps clear my mind and reduces anxiety.
    Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    I relieve stress by exercising in the morning at least three times a week. :)
    Sarah Michelle Anderson
    Same! I try to concentrate fully on work tasks during dedicated work hours, but then totally disconnect from work when resting or spending time with family/friends. It's not always easy, but setting clear boundaries between work and personal life helps manage stress a lot. Having a hobby to get your mind off work also helps!