• Subscribe
  • How you Stay Inspired for the Long Haul?

Neha
    5 replies

Replies

Tiara Bellis
    I read books of people who inspire me
    Daniel Hunt
    Being process-oriented rather than results-oriented
    Konok Nazmul
    Love the question in this discussion. Staying inspired for the long haul can be a real challenge, but it's crucial for maintaining motivation and achieving our goals. I'd love to hear how you all stay inspired in your own lives. One resource that I've found really helpful is the book "The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield. It explores the creative process and offers valuable insights on how to overcome resistance and stay inspired. Highly recommend checking it out if you're looking for some inspiration. Another thing that works for me is surrounding myself with like-minded individuals who are also pursuing their passions. It's so motivating to have a support system of people who understand the ups and downs of the journey and can offer encouragement and advice along the way. I'm curious, what are some specific strategies or practices that you all use to stay inspired? Feel free to share any books, podcasts, or other resources that have helped you in this area. Let's get inspired together!
    Aaron Kong
    Discipline, what I mean by this is to do a Dopamine Detox every now and then. I've done it every once in awhile and laser in for the next 60 days. This way I bore myself out so much that working on my business is fun.