• Subscribe
  • I am ex-Head of Customer Success at INC 5000 startup. Ask me anything about client service!

Kostya Bolshukhin
    5 replies
    πŸ‘‹ Hey PH makers! I'm Konstantin, former Global Head of Customer Success at B2B SaaS startup ElectroNeek. Happy to share tips on customer service and support for B2Bs if you need advice! Feel free to ask!

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    How do you know when to stick to a client and when not to?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @vaibhavdwivedi early β€” you don't When you get traction and at least dozens of users (b2b) you can specify your target client profile β€’ Who gets the most value (usage data + feedback) β€’ Who brings the most $$$ β€’ Who is less likely to churn And then you focus and try hard to adapt to these customer groups. Unfortunately, sometimes it will mean that you can't adapt as well to others or even have to disqualify folks during sales. Note, you don't "unstick" to someone when they are already your customers. You rather define who you will disqualify during sales. And tweak your support
    Leonid Toshchev
    Do you think that client always right?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @hr6134 If only customers would just tell you how to do your job πŸ˜‚ Clients are people; they can be wrong or right like any of us. The problem is, you don’t make customers happy by blindly doing what they ask. You make them happy by solving the problem or task they have. Often, their requests are signals to dig deeper, find the root cause, and suggest solutions the client might not even have in mind. And when you help them achieve greater success, that's when they're truly happy.