• Subscribe
  • I am launching next week, and its my first launch. What shall I do this week?

Nifal Adam
    14 replies
    I'm launching next week, and it's my first launch. What should I do this week? I don't have an online audience. I've been coding non-stop for the last 6 months, and now I want to focus on marketing. Let me know some ideas that will help a fellow maker 🙂

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Upload good content to bring attention to your launch, start engaging with people who can support you on the launch day.
    Vishwakarma
    Hey Nifal! Exciting times! This week, try sharing sneak peeks and engaging with communities. Even a few friends can help create some buzz. You've got this! 🚀
    Nifal Adam
    @some_vish Yeah, lets see how it goes. I am going to just discuss about the product in X, Reddit and here :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Ideally, change the profile photo :D When you have Elon Musk's pic – yeah, it is funny and can grab attention, but how you can earn trust with your product when you hide yourself? On the other. hand, it is marketing itself. Kind of recess can bring you some attention. If your product provides value and is good – the picture doesn't matter.
    Nifal Adam
    @busmark_w_nika Lol advice taken, changed my pic from Elon Musk to one from when I used to hit the gym (1 year ago). I have to get back there again this week.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @nifal_adam2 why did you do that? :D
    Milli Sen
    Promote your product on other platforms and on PH. Prepare your launching page. P.S> I'm also launching getprimestream.com soon. Let's support each other :)
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    Be proactive. Work on the product (so that everyone can try it on launch day and not get stuck at the registration stage (for example)). Be active in other launches - give feedback, support launches. Be active in discussions. Tell everywhere and everyone that you have a launch coming up! Expand your circle of contacts who will sign up to comming soon and be ready to support you on launch day. And again, be active. Ideally, you should not be alone, but have a team of people who are as active as you are.
    Azza Shahid
    Community engagement.Be active on different discussions
    Nifal Adam
    @azza_shahid Alright. I am on it, 6 days for launch. And hopefully I will keep launching after that every 2 months :)
    Nifal Adam
    I just launched my Coming Soon page! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Check it out and let me know if there are any feedback.