• Subscribe
  • I am planning to start a new business, Any advise?

Ghulam Abbas
    22 replies
    Think of us as your virtual business advisor. We're building AI-powered business planning software for entrepreneurs and teams.

Replies

TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on starting a new business! My top advice would be to understand your market and customer needs before diving in.
    Tanya
    @chopwood Hi Larkin! Seems that you are interested in AI -based products, may I invite you to join the beta test for our latest read-it-later application and tell me feedback?
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    What kind of business you are going to start ?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    What is that new business?
    John Jt
    Hey, Welcome to the community! Congratulations on the launch of Upmetrics AI! Your dedication and hard work have paid off, and it's exciting to see your vision come to life. As a virtual business advisor, your AI-powered software is set to revolutionize business planning for entrepreneurs and teams. Best of luck with your launch and future success!
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    What kind of business?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Kudos to you guys. Well done! :D Many congratulation to everyone who invested their time and efforts in launching Up metrics. :)
    Tymek Zapała
    Start new business in a field that is enjoyable for you.
    Two Heads
    I’d suggest to not plan on starting a business. Just get to work and the business will transform from there
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Are you planning to start a business or launching a one already?
    Tanya
    @vaibhavdwivedi Hi Vaibhav, I noticed that you’re a professional PM, may I have invite you to join the beta test for our latest read it later product Unapod? You suggestions are valuable to us! And hope that Unapod will help you in managing your information smarter lol~
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_unapod I will give it a chance :) Let me know what is it?
    Tanya
    @vaibhavdwivedi Thank you soooo much Vaibhav! You can click this link: https://unapod.com/auth/sign-in..... If you have any questions or problems please let me know lol~^_^
    Zulma Cink
    Focus on solving a real problem: Start by identifying a gap in the market or a common issue people face. Your business should address this need effectively to attract customers.
    Remy Traphagan
    Build a strong online presence: In today’s digital world, having a website and social media profiles is crucial. It helps potential customers find you and gives you a platform to showcase your products or services.
    seointel
    1. Core Features: AI Insights: Offer smart recommendations and forecasts. Templates: Provide easy-to-use business plan templates. Financial Tools: Include budgeting and forecasting tools. Collaboration: Allow team sharing and real-time edits. Integrations: Connect with popular tools like CRM and accounting software. 2. User Experience: Easy Interface: Make it user-friendly and intuitive. Onboarding: Guide users through setup. Support: Offer chat support and FAQs. 3. AI Capabilities: Predictive Analytics: Forecast trends and outcomes. Natural Language Processing: Allow users to ask questions naturally. Automated Reports: Generate reports automatically. 4. Data Security: Encryption: Protect user data with strong encryption. Compliance: Follow data protection laws. 5. Market Positioning: Unique Features: Highlight what sets your software apart. Target Users: Focus on startups, small businesses, or teams. 6. Feedback & Updates: Collect Feedback: Use user input for improvements. Regular Updates: Continuously enhance the software. 7. Marketing: Content: Create engaging content to attract users. Partnerships: Work with influencers and experts. if you want to get modified version of alight motion then visit https://alightmotionsapps.com/
    Judith Amarachi 💙
    Kudos to you, Ghulam. My $1 advice would be, find a real gap in the market and solve it. Also, don't forget to study your competitors both those that are still on the game and those that are out.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Make sure you know who your customers are and what they need. Tailor your product or service to solve their problems.
    Mikkel ven
    It is a nice way of getting traction @abbas143official. 😃 BTW, upvoted your product. Best of luck.
    Christian Nesi
    Watch YC videos on youtube!
    Greffin Dony
    Build a strong network and seek advice from experienced entrepreneurs. Use tools and resources to help plan and execute your business strategy effectively.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Tell us more about it