• Subscribe
  • I found a $171K digital art shop on Etsy today

Sleepless Yogi
    0 replies
    I found a $171K digital art shop on Etsy today - obviously its not mine, just wanted to share my learnings from it. I recently came across an Etsy shop specializing in digital art, and the numbers are pretty impressive. They've managed to pull in $171k in revenue. That's quite something for digital products, right? Given that digital products sell for such low price. But, what caught my eye was: - They have a 71% conversion rate. Seems high for Etsy stores. - Their have ~200 products. Makes me wonder how many products most Etsy shops manage? - But, their review rate was only 13% - I have seen a lot more than that. Their 3 top products seem to be making most sales - bringing in ~$65k revenue between them. So, I did some research how are they making so much? And I came to a conclusion - it's all about the right niche: "Vintage Art", "Japanese Art", "Van Gogh" - these seem to be in-demand printable arts. I guess here's my lessons for us: - Focus on a niche, preferably a premium one. - Avoid common, AI-generated art. It's oversaturated. 🤮 - Instead, aim for an audience that values uniqueness over price. What would you suggest beginners to start making their first sale? P.S. I share insights like this in my weekly newsletter, 'Money Making Engineer' (https://sleeplessyogi.substack.com/), where I deep-dive into top-performing Etsy shops and how to mirror their success.
    🤔
    No comments yet be the first to help