• Subscribe
  • I got my first 💯 points badge! Let’s connect

Jerry
    9 replies
    Hi! I’m excited to share that I just reached 100 points on Product Hunt and earned the 100 points badge. I’m looking forward to interacting with this community and happy to connect with more makers here! If you want to connect, please leave a comment. Let’s support each other!

Replies

CY Zhou
    Congratulations on your first 💯 points badge, Jerry! 🎉 Let's definitely connect and celebrate this milestone together!
    Jerry
    @lightfield Hi Zhou! I just followed you back. Let's share whatever can be helpful and please let me know if there's anything I can assist you with!
    Jerry
    Please leave a comment here if you’re down to follow & support each other!
    Kan Singh
    That's some serious brain power on display! Earning a perfect score is impressive. Let's connect and see if we can keep the momentum going. Maybe we can even motivate each other to learn new things!
    Emma Preston
    Welcome to the Club! Congrats on that perfect score! Earning a badge with all points is a fantastic accomplishment. Let's connect and share some learning tips or maybe even tackle some challenges together!
    Mileva
    Congratulations on earning your first 💯 points badge! That's awesome! Keep up the great work and enjoy connecting with others here!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Congratulations on hitting that 💯 points milestone! It's like reaching the final boss level in the game of Product Hunt. Let's keep leveling up together in this vibrant community! 🚀
    Jerry
    @thestarkster Good Gurkaran! Just followed you back. Let me know if there's anything I can help for your upcoming launch!!
    Joseph Walker
    Congrats on reaching 100 points! 🎉 That's a great milestone. I'm also pretty new here and looking to connect with other makers. Would love to learn more about what you're working on. Feel free to check out my profile and products too. Let's support each other as we build and grow in this awesome community!