• Subscribe
  • I’m an author and C-level, now working with AI to help first-time authors write their book AMA

Casper Brix
    9 replies
    I work at C-level in one of the countries fastest growing e-commerce and I’ve written and published a best-selling book Now, I’m working to built a new AI platform to help first-time authors write and publish their first book Why? To help people share their knowledge with the world 🌍 AMA

Replies

Vaibhav
    What are you best tips on pricing your books and promoting it? Thank you.
    Casper Brix
    @vaibhavdwivedi Are you writing your own? Depends on your genre and what you’re “competitor” books are Feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn if I can help more in detail
    Vaibhav
    @casper_brix It's already out there called, The Psych Handbook. Sure, please share your Linkedin. Thanks!
    Tim Liao
    What's your product? I want to try one day. Maybe I will tell my dad to try this, I think he will get interested it. When people get older, people who are serious about creating a business want to be able to document their story, knowledge, and experiences. btw. I'm also building a new AI platform to help creators writing and creating art works. you can notify the pre-launch pages. we'll launch it on 8/3.
    Casper Brix
    @timliao thanks for sharing! We’ve built First Book ai - an ai platform to help first-time authors finish their book. Simply fill out the form and get started! Is he considering writing a biography of his life?
    Karishma Yadav
    What’s the biggest challenge first-time authors face, and how does AI address it?
    Casper Brix
    @ka_rishma_yadav Thank you for your question :) Well, first of all, I think the thought of putting yourself out there stops a lot of people. However, the biggest hurdle for most people is getting started. When I published my first book, I was approached by +20 in my close group of friends who wanted to know how I did it. I realized that all books follow the same structure from idea to finished work. However, it becomes extremely difficult for new authors who haven't seen these processes to get started and finish. We asked around and 87% of first-time authors don't even finish their first draft.
    Casper Brix
    @ka_rishma_yadav Feel free to check it out here and get started for free if interested :) https://www.firstbook.ai/