• Subscribe
  • I'm curious about how you manage your mobile notifications

libr3sound
    5 replies
    I'm doing some customer research around how people set up/ manage notifications on their phone. It would mean a lot if you could take this short survey here – https://forms.gle/nciRJxZHXFM8FEqP6 — it will only take a couple of minutes. Thank you!

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    Survey completed. good luck with your idea!
    Jason
    Submitted! Good luck!
    Nicolò Marchesi
    Done, mate; I hope it helps! To spark some discussion here, I have silent notifications all the time from apps, that I want to hear just for messages and calls. There's no app that's so important to disrupt my focus :P
    Marcus Jackson
    Managing mobile notifications is a bit of a juggling act for me. I've fine-tuned the settings for each app to minimize interruptions and focus on what truly matters. Priority is given to messages and essential notifications, while I've silenced or minimized less urgent ones. I also make use of "Do Not Disturb" during dedicated work or relaxation periods to maintain some semblance of peace. To solve all the problems always use best mobile network such as 0970 What Network which perform very well. It's all about finding that sweet spot between staying informed and avoiding constant disruptions. What about you? Any tricks or strategies for taming the notification chaos?