• Subscribe
  • I'm unable to finish it. thoughts run in circle

Vetrivel
    1 reply
    hello, I'm vetri. I have been working on a tool to replace me in my job, as it turned out, I started understanding me and the world more and more. I have realized that I learn from the world, but when I talk back, I'm not convincing or the world isn't changing. HTML based interface development is a complicated ecosystem involving designers, developer, with opinions and watmstes lof of an individuals time. I realized the value of time, and I wanted to bridge the gap between designers and developer. Found the missing piece, it's all rectangles. rectangles are called components in developers view. with that, I was able to build a scalable system. world wouldn't change, so I'll have to change myself. I wanted to pickup next problem to solve, I.e create a scalable universe inside the computer box, however my day job is pointless that it is hurting my braincells. I'm done trying to get it work. the project is called ui-editor and available on github. I lost the spark yo work on it. when I realized that I can do it, I can't do it anymore.

Replies

Swayampravo Dasgupta
    Hey Vetri, do not let go of your dream. The world takes time, dream more, dream in different ways. We have time, the only thing we don't have inherently and need to work on always is discipline and conviction. Grit helps if thats what you prefer Also was a great conversation the time we spoke. Maybe we can catch up again I have a feeling the world's caught up too Cheers, Swayam