• Subscribe
  • I made a prototype for my app, hope you can give me some feedback.

Roberto Garcia
    2 replies
    👋 Hello Product Hunt community! I’m Roberto, I am building a new platform. I’m thrilled to be here and share my app with you. Hausou is a platform for managing your life at home. It’s designed to help you with the tasks at home so you can rest achieving those tasks, you can also invite your friends/spouse. I’m excited to hear your thoughts and feedback. Feel free to ask any questions, share your initial impressions, or let me know how I can improve your experience in the app. Link to the app: https://hausou-560i.glide.page/ Thank you for checking my app, and I look forward to hearing from you all! Roberto García

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Roberto, Congrats on creating your app, Hausou! Managing life at home can be a handful, so it's awesome to see a platform designed to help with that. I love the idea of being able to invite friends or the spouse to join in on the organization fun. I'll definitely check out your prototype and share my thoughts. Keep up the great work, and looking forward to seeing how Hausou grows! Cheers!
    Roberto Garcia
    I would recommend signing up using your Gmail account so you don't have problems using the app. Thanks for reading!