I work as Product Manager in a big company. I am about now to launch my own startup.

Tommaso Pozzali
6 replies
Still not sure if to go with a no-code, or code solution. The application is very basic, but I see several Use Cases that could allow me to go in a future to a more complex product. What would be your approach? thanks in advance

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
I'd first try to create an MVP using no-code or low-code to validate the idea. If the idea is valid, you'll quickly find that no-code or low-code tools are too expensive. Then, you'll need to code.
Ashley from Shadow
Wow first congrats on having the courage to live out this thought! Second I would say no-code if time is your concern and fees aren’t, and vice versa.
Toni
As PM, i can imagine you already validated the problem to solve with people. So then, i would do : Identify the MAIN PAIN POINT and use case case to solve. Build a MVP in no code with 1 feature to solve it. Launch and distribute. See if there is traction if so, move to a "scalable" app with hard code. and start bulding up.
Chris
I went the no-code route. This allows me to teach others and scale, not to mention no-code platforms like Webflow allow for the creativity, scalability, and speed. Just know what you want to pursue from a niche and model perspective. Hope this helps!
Thomas Hansen
Transitioning from a product manager role in a big company to launching your own startup can be both exciting and challenging. Leverage your experience in product management to define a clear vision, prioritize features, and build a strong team. Focus on validating your idea through market research and customer feedback to ensure a successful launch.
Cedric Jude Hawthorne
If it's a very basic app, I'd start with a no-code solution to get an MVP out quickly. Then if you need to add more complex functionality down the line, you can always transition to a coded app. No-code solutions have come a long way and can handle a lot of use cases now. Just make sure to choose one that will let you export your data if you do end up switching to code later on. Good luck with the launch!