• Subscribe
  • I would like to get some feedback on my website

Maurice zakelijk
    8 replies
    Hi, I just launched my social media website a couple of days ago and i was wondering what you guys think about it. The website is called https://gardenerplanet.com and it's an online community where gardeners from all over the world can share plant information with each other in very unique ways. Gardenerplanet.com has a host of innovative features that you won't find on any other garden community website. One such feature is the social planting calendar that lets users create a localized planting calendar that's based on plant information collected by other gardeners who live nearby. It enables people to create a relevant planting calendar for almost any location on earth. This unique way of creating a planting calendar is only one of the many features that the website gardenerplanet.com has to offer. I would like to invite you all to take a look on my website and tell me what you think about it. For a more indepth explanation on gardenerplanet.com you can also read an article i've posted on medium.com. You can find this article here: https://medium.com/p/aee818b7728 In the article i explain in detail what gardenerplanet is all about and which problems it solves for gardeners. Thanks

Replies

Yassin Bouacherine
    Hi! Here is my feedback: The green color is way too bright. Below the "Welcome to gardenerplanet" I would make an illustration that explains the product rather than a long text. It could be better organized in my opinion and more intuitive. Maybe something that goes from top to bottom with better priority. At first, I didn't know exactly where to click to get to the product and have a look. I had to read and then search for it. Try to make it as if people get into the product right when they get to your homepage. Great project btw! Best of luck.
    Maurice zakelijk
    @jack95 Thanks for the advice Assin, i'll make sure to add some links to some of the features in the landingpage text.
    Gaurav verma
    Aesthetically it is not pleasing.
    Maurice zakelijk
    @gaurav_verma10 thanks for the honest opinion. When i have the money i'll seek a professional webdesigner to give the website a makeover.
    Maurice zakelijk
    @jenniferentrylevel Hi Jennifer, this website is a webapplication that communicates with a backend API, not a static website. So i don't think a website builder would be of much use in my case.