• Subscribe
  • Idea: Stacks: find personal productivity tech stack

Hunter Yeagley
    2 replies
    I have been working on building the most complete directory of all of the tools in the productivity space (join the community at: https://www.reddit.com/r/braintools/). A big undertaking I know. One of the things that keeps popping up is integrations. I asked yesterday and it seems like a lot of people are using multiple apps. Which makes sense, but is new to me. This got me thinking of a directory for just that, finding your productivity “stack”. A place to go find the group of apps that are validated to integrate together and work for your use case. Each stack would have a guide, courses, templates, and maybe even discount for using the stack. Thoughts? Should I start building it this weekend?

Replies

Max Avery
    cool, subscribed to the subreddit
    Gurkaran Singh
    Sounds like a fascinating project! Building a centralized directory for productivity stacks could be a game-changer for many. The idea of curated app combinations with guides and discounts is brilliant. Go for it, Gurkaran! Your tech background makes you the perfect person to bring this idea to life.