• Subscribe
  • if you could create a bundle of two products, what would it be and why?

Nneoma Jane
    20 replies

Replies

Charlos Brat
    I’d combine a meal planning app with a grocery delivery service. It’d make preparing healthy meals so much easier and save time on shopping .
    Jasper James
    I would bundle a language learning app with a travel guide. This combination would be ideal for users looking to learn a new language and use it effectively while traveling.
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    Combining a task management tool with a time tracking app would be very useful. I think This bundle would help users better manage their tasks and understand how they spend their time
    Smoteria
    I’d combine a high-quality camera with a photo editing software. This bundle would allow me to capture great shots and then easily edit and enhance them to achieve professional-looking results.
    Wilbert Potts
    A smart home assistant with a home automation system would be a perfect pair. It would let me control my home’s lights, thermostat, and more with voice commands, making everyday tasks more convenient.
    Zane Ryan
    I will create a product that captures user data, such as my Twitter, my Facebook, my history, and my other footprints, and I can selectively control them, Another product is Brain, which may be a note-taking software that helps me organize knowledge and search for questions and answers. Of course I'm also building a product like this now
    Vishwakarma
    I would probably build a smart planner bundled with a mindfulness app to optimize productivity and mental well-being, addressing the balance often lost in our busy lives.
    Azam Sultan
    I’d bundle a productivity app with a time management tool. I think it’d be super helpful for keeping track of tasks and deadlines all in one place.
    Thomas bond
    I’d pair a fitness tracker with a meditation app. It’d be break for keeping track of both physical health and mental well-being.