• Subscribe
  • 🚀 If you could fast-forward 5 years into the future, what’s one tech trend or innovation you think

Shivi Jalota
    2 replies
    Is it AI that revolutionizes everyday life, blockchain making everything decentralized, or perhaps something we've never even imagined yet? I'd love to hear your bold predictions and what excites (or scares!) you about the future of tech! Let’s discuss!

Replies

Carl
    I recently stumbled upon this amazing content and just had to share my excitement! After my recent university graduation, I decided to treat myself, and someone introduced me to SEVlaser. I was thrilled to reserve some time as a special gift to myself. The positive experiences shared by others here truly inspired me. It’s fantastic to see such genuine feedback. Check out the great info on Laser Hair Removal, and happy reading!
    Lihong Hicken
    what will 2029 look like? well I think education is better with AI assisted. We might have just gone through some recession or painful transition period where AI replacing tradtional saas. Environment and Green tech will be raising. Blockchain could potentially be popular.