• Subscribe
  • If you could invent one piece of tech, what would it be?

Abdul Rehman
    21 replies

Replies

Simonas Kauzonas
    Realistic VR that lets you truly experience other places/times. Mind-blowing potential.
    Abigail Martinez
    An AI that can read my mind and organize my tasks for the day. No more to-do lists!
    Thomas Abraham
    @abigail_martinezz785 YaY !! And I hope the AI will stop reading my mind - at my Todo lists - not read ALL the things. Cause the thoughts might end up in some database ?
    Adam Roger
    A device that turns waste into clean energy instantly. Solve two global problems at once!
    Louise Penny
    A portable hologram projector so we can have 3D meetings anywhere, anytime.
    Thomas Abraham
    @[louise12345](louise12345) Hey I have seen this one, it is done by this LA company, and now a Chinese manufacturer also has a product out there (I think it was on tiktok), albeit these hologram devices are far from being portable. So not a Star Wars style hologram as yet.
    Andrew Paul
    A health scanner that instantly diagnoses any illness, saving time on doctor visits.
    Arianna Wright
    A sleep mask that helps you lucid dream every night. Dream adventures on demand!
    Ava Bailey
    A mood detector for meetings, so you know exactly how everyone's feeling.
    Andres Santanilla Jaramillo
    I would build a brain that knows everything about your customers and can help you get work done -- lucky me, that is what I am building
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Hi @asantanilla12, I noticed you’re launching soon and wanted to take this opportunity to connect. Would you be interested in supporting each other’s launching soon work?
    Abhimanyu Kapoor
    I would love to invent transportation solutions where we can still be in another physical space without being there.
    Colton Hayes
    A device that recharges your phone using kinetic energy while you walk.
    Declan Ambrose
    A gadget that helps you focus by blocking out all distractions automatically.
    Emilly Anne
    A VR headset that lets you experience any historical moment firsthand.
    Dedew
    A device that lets you 'bookmark' real-life moments and replay them anytime—perfect for reliving memories in full detail. What would you invent?
    Marta Growth
    I would invent a nanometer-size robot that could dive in our body and detect diseases.
    Muhammad Hassan
    A recipe assistant that uses what’s in your pantry.
    bo
    Gundam, a man's dream
    Ulrica Storset
    Working on a platform, solarplexus.ai, to tailor your marketing and communicaiton to different target groups and personas automated and at scale. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.