• Subscribe
  • If you could only keep ONE productivity tool for the rest of the year, which one would it be? 🤔

Bilal Asif
    7 replies
    For me, it’s ConnectGenie AI—no contest! 🚀💼 This tool is like having my very own LinkedIn assistant that handles everything—from writing personalized comments to crafting connection notes and finding leads. 🎯 What about you? 🤔 Share you 'Must have' productivity tool. 🌟

Replies

Goktug Can Simay
    It will be CryptOn Forecast. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. You can check our success rate now for free. cryptonforecast.com - Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction Algorithm
    Azza Shahid
    Connectgenie AI for sure
    Zain Ul Abideen
    ConnectGenie AI, I can't imagine writing LinkedIn posts without it. I also use notion and the Pomodoro website.
    JK
    If I could only keep ONE productivity tool for the rest of the year, it would be @writemeai . This AI-powered writing assistant has been a game-changer for streamlining my content creation process. Whether I'm drafting blog posts, generating ideas, or refining my copy, writeme.ai saves me hours by providing instant, high-quality suggestions. Its ability to adapt to my writing style and offer personalized content makes it indispensable, allowing me to maintain productivity and creativity without missing a beat.
    Kartic L andrew
    I’d go with Todoist. It's so simple but helps me stay on top of everything without overwhelming me.
    Clara Roux
    For me , it’s definitely Trello. I love the visual way it helps me manage projects and keep track of what's next.
    Morgan nabors
    I’d pick Notion. It’s like a digital Swiss Army knife for organizing tasks, notes, and projects all in one place .