If you could start a business in any industry, which one would it be?

Hashir Ahmed
5 replies

Replies

Umar Saleem
Entrepreneurial dreams await! If I could start a business in any industry, it would be the realm of sustainable fashion. Combining style and eco-consciousness, I'd love to create a brand that offers chic, ethical, and environmentally friendly clothing options.
Sidra Arif
@umar_saleem That's great. I am also working on building a sustainable fashion brand that does not fall under the umbrella of fast fashion.
Nuno Reis
Space mining! That would be interesting for us to stop destroying the land to find rare earth elements.
Zoe Stetsenko
If I had the opportunity to start a business in any industry, I would choose the innovation and technology industry. Coz this industry offers a vast range of possibilities and allows for exploration and involvement in various fields. From artificial intelligence and robotics to renewable energy and healthcare technology, the diversity and ever-evolving nature of the industry provide an exciting and exhilarating experience. The thrill of constantly pushing boundaries, solving complex problems, and contributing to advancements in different sectors make it a compelling choice for those seeking constant intellectual stimulation and the excitement of venturing into new territories.
Hai Nguyen
Making an AI that can actually think. By that I mean it can reason by logic, in term of concepts, not by patterns recognition like what we have today.