If you could start a business in any industry, which one would it be?

Hashir Ahmed
5 replies

Replies

Nuno Reis
Space mining! That would be interesting for us to stop destroying the land to find rare earth elements.
Umar Saleem
Entrepreneurial dreams await! If I could start a business in any industry, it would be the realm of sustainable fashion. Combining style and eco-consciousness, I'd love to create a brand that offers chic, ethical, and environmentally friendly clothing options.
Sidra Arif
@umar_saleem That's great. I am also working on building a sustainable fashion brand that does not fall under the umbrella of fast fashion.
Zoe Stetsenko
If I had the opportunity to start a business in any industry, I would choose the innovation and technology industry. Coz this industry offers a vast range of possibilities and allows for exploration and involvement in various fields. From artificial intelligence and robotics to renewable energy and healthcare technology, the diversity and ever-evolving nature of the industry provide an exciting and exhilarating experience. The thrill of constantly pushing boundaries, solving complex problems, and contributing to advancements in different sectors make it a compelling choice for those seeking constant intellectual stimulation and the excitement of venturing into new territories.
Hai Nguyen
Making an AI that can actually think. By that I mean it can reason by logic, in term of concepts, not by patterns recognition like what we have today.