• Subscribe
  • If you start your own business, what would be? 🤔

Hamza Afzal Butt
    70 replies
    Everyone has dream to start his/her own business (brand, company….) I always dream to start my own marketing agency, and I worked for it (day & night) and finally started my own company 2 years ago (Happy moment) but as a founder of a company, it doesn’t mean you can now relaxed, you have to be active 24/7 hours (manage projects, clients, team …) What is your dream company? 💬

Replies

Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on making the move 2 years ago! I'm currently in the process of launching a new venture that combines my passion for both finance and startups. It's going to take the pain out of fundraising for founders. Having been my own boss now for over 10 years, I do have to recommend to you to not be 24/7 engaged and focused on your business. It can actually work counterproductive if that's the only thing on your mind. Make sure to indulge in your hobbies, spend time with people you like and do a bit of nothing once in a while.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Something in the sports industry. Or I would like to stick to the creative industry (movie making, photography etc.)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Which sport are you most interested in, @busmark_w_nika?
    Alexander Galitsky
    @busmark_w_nika don’t tell him. He will steal your idea!!!
    Udaya Sri
    I’d probably start a business in clothing or food, but I’m also thinking about diving into the tech industry.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Well, I have also been a service provider like yourself, but after working for many clients i decided to go with my own SAAS product, I focused on a specific problem that i was facing created an MVP and shared in my circle and got a feedback. Then i took it to a full flash startup which is now ConnectGenie AI. I did want to always start a SAAS company, but never knew when the time will come but it happened.
    jusiy Waller
    I have a desire to open my own restaurant and be its owner
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I am always pro for an offline business and might do it at some point in life.
    Gucci Murdock
    I've always wanted to be a designers
    Cesare Stautz
    My wish is to be bcome a pilot and fly a plane!
    Grayson Lily
    I’d create a smart automation platform to simplify everyday tasks and boost efficiency.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @grayson_lily That is great. What would you call it?
    Aarav Krishna
    My focus is on creating a co-working space for artists and makers. It will offer top-quality equipment, tools, and spaces for collaboration and exhibitions
    Nikola Djordjevic
    @hamza_afzal_butt If I could start any business, I might open a 'Dream Account' that automatically organizes everything while we just relax and dream about big things. 😆 But for now, it's just wishful thinking! 😅🤔
    Isabella Wandrei
    My dream business would be a travel company that focuses on unique, off the beaten path experiences. I love exploring new places and think it would be amazing to curate memorable adventures for others.
    Saturnina Brigante
    Inspirational! I would launch a social enterprise that provides job training and employment opportunities for underserved communities. It would be great to make a positive impact while helping people build better futures.
    Sandy Leventh
    That’s amazing! If I were to start my own business I’d open a tech startup focusing on sustainable solutions. I’ve always been passionate about tech and the environment, so it would be a dream come true!
    Angelina Ashley
    I think I’d dive into something related to sustainability. We need more eco-friendly solutions in everyday life!
    Lily Oliver
    If I started a business, I’d probably go for something in tech. It’s exciting to think about developing new tools that could make life easier for everyone.
    Julia Klemenc
    Congrats on your achievement! If I were to start business, it would probably be a boutique fitness studio. I love helping people stay healthy, and it would be fulfilling to create a community around wellness.
    Ashley James
    I’d love to create a business that focuses on helping people stay healthy and active. Maybe something like a fitness app or a wellness platform!
    Haider Murtaza
    I’d start a creative agency specializing in video content. I think combining storytelling with visual media is powerful, and it would be exciting to help brands communicate their messages in innovative ways.
    Ismaila Adamu
    I would start a business that helps local artisans reach a wider audience. Promoting unique products and supporting small businesses would be fulfilling and good for the community