• Subscribe
  • If your product could talk, what's the first complaint it would make about its dev team?

Abdul Rehman
    18 replies

Replies

Arlinda Eastwood
    I can imagine it complaining about how the team doesn’t prioritize fixing bugs quickly. Some issues linger way too long without a fix.
    John Davis
    Our product would probably complain about being rushed to meet deadlines without enough time for testing, leading to a few too many last-minute fixes!
    Animesh Bhatt
    I am a solo maker/dev and I'm pretty sure it would say: "Leave me alone for a minute and let me breathe!" haha :)
    Madelyn Wright
    It would probably complain about the lack of sleep we gave it during late-night coding sessions!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    its first complaint about the dev team would probably be ....Why do you guys insist on pushing updates at 3 AM? I need beauty sleep too😂
    Olivia Johnston
    It’d probably gripe about the lack of sleep due to those last-minute features tweaks!
    Angelo Bram
    If our product could talk, it would probably complain about the occasional rush to meet deadlines, sometimes leading to minor bugs slipping through the cracks.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Why are you not testing before shipping things to production?!
    Bon
    Why do I look so unattractive? Did you take the time to dress me up properly?
    Tyler Wright
    It would probably say, 'why do you keep changing my features last minute?'
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    My product would say "Meow" 😂
    Rahul Parmar
    We're working on it! We got so focused on the functionality that the design took a back seat. Improving the UI is our top priority now.
    Alex Guo
    Our product will not make any complaint and it can talk whatever it want, because that's what it does best, cloing voice under 15s. https://bit.ly/FishAudio
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    This is such a good question :D I am not there for the dev team or so, but if my products could talk it would be something in the sense that she always starts doing more things at once and stops paying them attention. :D
    Ernest Wolfe
    Escape the Algorithm
    Escape the Algorithm
    Launching soon!
    If my product could talk, it would say, Why do you keep changing my features? I just got used to the last update! 😅
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    If my product could talk, it would probably say, 'Why do you guys keep pushing updates right before the weekend? I need some downtime too! :D
    Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    Haha our product would definitely complain about too many late nights pushing last minute hot-fixes to production! 'You missed a semicolon again?? Come on devs, get it together!'