• Subscribe
  • Imagine if ChatGPT is made paid only, What would be the highest amount you would be willing to pay?

Sankeerth Julapally
    25 replies

Replies

It all depends on what will be included in the price
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @serhii_uspenskyi Lets just say that it only included,whatever is available in the current version
    @sankeerth_julapally I think around 5-10$ max because of limits.
    Ronald Bell
    I thoroughly enjoys the benefits of ChatGPT's unparalleled conversational capabilities, I'd be willing to pay up to $20 a month for this service, given its potential to significantly streamline my workflow and creatively boost my daily interactions.
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @ronbell91 Interesting take, Do you use Chatgpt+ currently? If yes, how has the experience been If no, any reasons why?
    Nick Anisimov
    $10-30 absolutely ok.
    Bunyamin Duduk
    Since I occasionally use ChatGPT for improving my literature, I would pay 5–10 dollars at a maximum a month. If I used it to a greater extent for various stuff, probably more.
    Jeffrey Scott
    Personally, I wouldn't pay for it at all. But I think that the price should not be higher than $15 per month.
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @jeffrey_scott123 any major reason? dont you find chatgpt useful for your day to day tasks?
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @klaudia_bumgarner any major reason? dont you find chatgpt useful for your day to day tasks?
    Tim Boulay
    Not even a single penny
    Tim Boulay
    @sankeerth_julapally Because I think its useless to pay to technology hen you have alternatives like Bard
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @timboulay got it , interesting Anyways good luck with launch of Folderr
    Heleana Grace
    For me, I guess it depends on how much I'm planning on using it. More than $15 just so I can ask it two questions a month isn't worth it. But if I use it a few times a week, maybe a $10 is reasonable enough. 🤔
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @heleana Got it,flexibility in usage or more like pay per use ,sounds like a better model for you
    Given how much I use it, the breaking point for me is 40$ / month. Once my products have revenue, I would be willing to pay more
    Sankeerth Julapally
    @pothamram Interesting, Btw all the best with BuzzBonus
    Cyril Gupta
    I wouldn't buy it cause there are plenty of alternatives now that are free.
    Henry Sipchen
    It’s an interesting question, maybe $50 a month if they enhanced some features
    Aziz Elfituri
    Inall depends on what will be included in the price