• Subscribe
  • In the age of AI, is it still useful to learn how to write well?

Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    6 replies
    We are building a tool that helps student write better essays and reports, without cheating. But is this still useful?

Replies

Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    People don't give up running skill when car was invented.
    Danny Tran
    It is. Writing shapes the way you think in a structured and articulated manner. Hence, I think your product could be highly useful to those who need to produce high-quality reports & papers (PhD, market research company, business professionals, tier-1 students), not those students using... ChatGPT to pass the bar only
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Even though AI is drastically bringing a shift in the course of how we do things, I think it is important to stay connected to the human touch. But, learning to write well still remains highly useful in the age of AI because it builds one's Communication Skills, enhances Critical Thinking and allows students to express personal expression.
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    This is what AI says when asked the above question. So, well, yeah! Absolutely, learning to write well is still super useful in the age of AI. Sure, AI can help generate text, but good writing is about more than just stringing words together. It’s about expressing your thoughts clearly, persuasively, and creatively. Plus, strong writing skills are crucial for making compelling arguments, telling engaging stories, and communicating effectively in any field. Even with AI, there’s no substitute for the personal touch and critical thinking that comes with good writing. So, yeah, it's definitely worth it!
    Sarah Mize
    Learning to write well is still crucial, even with AI tools around. I've seen students rely too heavily on AI, and their writing loses that personal touch. There's something about crafting your own words that AI can't replicate. I once read a great article on the importance of assignments in education on assignment writing service uk, and it really reinforced my belief. AI can assist, but the skill of writing is about expressing your thoughts, not just generating text. It’s a skill worth preserving.