• Subscribe
  • In what ways have AI or AI-related products already changed your work or life?

Janice
    14 replies

Replies

Milli Sen
    Thanks to Gen AI, it takes less time to conduct research and content creation.
    Janice
    In my work, I’ve already handed over most of the information-searching and copywriting tasks to AI.
    Natalie
    Tools like GPT have revolutionized my content creation process. I can generate ideas, write different kinds of copy, and even translate text with impressive accuracy.
    Isabel
    AI has transformed my work by automating tasks, improving data analysis, and enhancing collaboration. In my personal life, AI-driven tools like smart home devices and personalized recommendations have made daily tasks more efficient, boosting overall convenience and productivity.
    Janice
    @isabel_engineer Thanks for sharing, Isabel! It’s impressive how AI is enhancing both your work and personal life.
    Nola S.
    Voice assistants have streamlined my daily tasks. From setting reminders to controlling smart home devices, they’ve made multitasking much more manageable.
    Joseph Parker
    I use AI for managing emails and scheduling. It’s made organizing my day so much easier by sorting through messages and setting up meetings without a hassle.
    Janice
    @jo_seph_parker Thanks for sharing, Joseph! It’s great to hear how AI is simplifying your daily routine.
    Edward Moore
    AI has been transformative for me in content creation. Tools that suggest edits and generate ideas have sped up my writing process and improved the quality of my work.
    Hassani Masudi
    tools like github co-pilot has shortened the time it takes to develop new features from my app. and fix bugs.
    Salar Davari
    It's been truly helpful in quickening the work process.