• Subscribe
  • Introducing Maradus - the social network for investors, traders, and market analysts.

Mogbolahan Ojeyinka
    6 replies
    We are excited to introduce Maradus, a social media platform designed exclusively for investors. Whether you're a seasoned trader in the stock market, diving into the world of cryptocurrency, exploring forex, or just beginning your financial journey—Maradus offers the space, tools, and community you need to grow as an investor. We are launching Maradus on October, 1st 2024. What features would you like to see first in this release?

Replies

Zoe Palmer
    I'm all for having a space for market discussions. It would be great to chat about trends and strategies with others who are into investing.
    Holly Cook
    Collaboration would be awesome. to discuss trades and strategies live with other investors could really boost my decision making.
    Mogbolahan Ojeyinka
    @holly_cook Thanks for the insightful feedback. Be on the lookout for the The "Academy" feature. This section will be a dedicated learning hub where users can access educational content on investing, cryptocurrency, stocks, and forex trading. Designed to cater to both beginners and seasoned investors, the Academy provides in-depth courses, tutorials, and expert insights to help users enhance their financial knowledge and improve their trading strategies. With its community-focused approach, users can also engage in discussions, share experiences, and learn collaboratively.
    Connor Reid
    Portfolio tracking should definitely be in the first release. It'd be super helpful to see all my investments in one place and easily monitor their performance.