• Subscribe
  • Introducing myself

John Wheeler
    0 replies
    Hello Product Hunters! My name is John Wheeler, and I'm out of San Diego. I've been working on my own thing for the past year, and I'm about to launch and just looking for tips on the best ways to succeed and connect with people. About me: I've worked at various startups focusing on video processing and subscription services, so a video-based SaaS is a natural fit for me. I'm a solopreneur, full-stack programmer. This is my stack: NextJS for SSR running on Digital Ocean App Platform React / ChakraUI for UI components Python FastAPI for API routes AWS Cognito and Google OAuth for authentication PostgresQL on Digital Ocean Docker for dev environment and continuous deployment AWS Parameter store for secrets AWS Lambda with FFMpeg layers for video processing Pydantic for JSON marshalling SQLAlchemy for ORM AWS Cloudfront for CDN AWS S3 for storage Chrome Extension API and WXT framework for extension development Hubspot for CRM Gmail for email Namecheap for domain and DNS Figma, Adobe After Effects (check out my product video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJuiTbTjlAo) Adobe Photoshop Notion to manage everything, todo lists, etc I've been working on my own apps for the past 25 years and have had a few hits that have let me work independently and given me enough runway for my current project. If you'd like to connect, introduce yourself and I'll follow you. Thanks!
    🤔
    No comments yet be the first to help