• Subscribe
  • Introducing myself 👋

Stefano De Vivo
    8 replies
    Hi everyone! I'm Stefano, I'm from Italy and I'm happy to join the wonderful PH community! I have an unconventional background: I come from the world of audio and music, I love creating things and I'm deeply passionate about startups. I'm currently working on a project I truly believe in and can't wait to share with you. I'll give you just two spoilers: PlayNook and AudioGames. 🎧 It's always nice to chat about startups, tech, innovation, or even just have casual conversations and share memes 😃 so feel free to say hi!

Replies

Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Welcome bro! You got your first follower here :)
    Benson Gao
    Welcome to the creators' community
    Elena Tsemirava
    Hi Stefano, nice to meet you! I really love Italy and spend my vacations there almost every year. It's a wonderful country, amazing people, and incredible wine! Best of luck with your product!
    Stefano De Vivo
    @elenat Thank you so much Elena! I'm really glad you like Italy! And I agree with you... especially about the wine! :D
    Ola Kelley
    Welcome here..
    Ava Marie Johnson
    Hey there, welcome to the PH fam! 🙌 Excited to see what you'll build and share with the community. Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to collab or bounce around ideas. Let's crush it together! 💪😎